mma Surveying provides a full range of accurate, professional services, seamlessly integrated with Engineering, Planning and Landscape.
- Comprehensive, quality surveying services for public and private clients.
- Close coordination and integration with mma's Engineering, Planning and Landscape departments to ensure accurate, efficient and effective survey support throughout a project lifecycle.
- Adaptive to client's needs and schedule.
- Two (2) Registered Professional Land Surveyors (RPLS)
- Two (2) fully equipped survey crews
Fully Equipped to Ensure Accuracy
- Accurate boundary surveys are foundational.
- Our field crews employ the latest in Global Positioning System (GPS).
- Total Stations with Leica data collectors.
- Integrated through a common, in-house computer aided design software (AutoCAD Civl 3D with Carlson Overlay) ensuring efficient, automated transfer of field-gathered data for survey documentation.
- Seamless transfer of data and layouts to engineering.
- Qualified, experienced personnel.
- Boundary Surveys
- ALTA / NSPS Land Title Surveys
- Topographic Surveying
- Tree Location Surveys
- Control for Aerial Survey Photography
- Construction Surveying
- Construction Layout and As-Built Surveys (Record Drawings)
- Right-of-way Plats
- Utility Mapping
- Unit Surveys
- Texas Railroad Commission Plats
The experience, skills, equipment, and commitment to complete the job right the first time.
© 2015 mycoskie+mcinnis+associates. All rights reserved.
tbpe registration #: f-2759 tbpls registration #: 10088000