mma Planning focuses on building a partnership with our clients to wisely plan, use and ultimately profit from their land acquisition, whether residential, commercial, industrial or municipal.
Extensive Practical Experience
- Over 75 years of combined experience.
- mma teams consist of experienced Planners, Landscape Architects and Engineers.
- View land, site and landscape planning opportunities in a range of perspectives, from sustainable community impact to the economic bottom line.
- Seek solutions responsive to the environment.
- Work closely with clients to ensure their objectives are met in the planning process.
- Clients are an integral part of the planning team.
- Client involvement ensures needs are understood and addressed.
- Informed decisions can be made early in the process.
- Creative, cost effective approaches.
- Increased land value.
- Clear land use objectives identified early.
- High client satisfaction with the final product.
mma's planning process is the cornerstone of a streamlined, successful project.
© 2015 mycoskie+mcinnis+associates. All rights reserved.
tbpe registration #: f-2759 tbpls registration #: 10088000