mma’s Engineering team utilizes their extensive land development experience to help our clients secure all the entitlements required for a successful development in timely and efficient manner. We work with the client from concept to construction, integrating all disciplines to effectively manage the total project life cycle. The mma Engineering team excels at delivering technically correct, cost-effective designs. We take pride in providing personalized service to our clients, adapting to their needs and schedule.
- mma offers a “one-stop shop” by integrating Civil Engineering with Planning, Zoning, Surveying, Landscape Architecture and Construction Management. This eliminates common project obstacles, communication problems, delays & rework.
- mma assists clients in obtaining approval of politically sensitive and complex projects.
- mma offers a wide range of infrastructure engineering design experience.
Types of Projects
- Municipal / Institutional
- Oil & Gas
- Feasibility & Due Diligence Studies
- Cost Estimates
- Preliminary Plat
- Roadway Infrastructure
- Earthwork & Site Grading
- Water & Wastewater Systems
- Hydrology, drainage & water resources
- Stormwater Management Plans
- Erosion Control
- Detention/Retention Ponds
- Multi-discipline Management
- Construction Administration
- Efficient and timely progression through entitlement and permitting
- Creative, cost-effective designs
- High quality services and products on time and within budget
- Accurate projections of construction costs
© 2015 mycoskie+mcinnis+associates. All rights reserved.
tbpe registration #: f-2759 tbpls registration #: 10088000